The following information is for couples who already have their Celebrant/Officiant and are in search of a park audio system only.
Audio system already provided with Wedding Bowl Officiant Package.
Rest assured that our battery powered stereo system meets the requirements of your Cuvier Park use permit.
Some D-Jays not familiar with this location will try to “sneak in” a gas generator or portable 120V Battery pack (which is prohibited)…. Keep in mind that if caught by the park ranger, there is a hefty fine issued TO YOU – the permit holder – not your D-jay.
Ceremony Music: Don’t pay extra to have your D-Jay leave the reception site, drive to the park, set up and break down an additional sound system just to play 3 songs! We’ve got this covered!! In addition to your ceremony music, we have pre/post ceremony music for your guests as they arrive and depart. In most cases, this saves our couples hundreds of dollars. NO additional charge!
Professional Microphones: In addition to the Officiant Microphone, in the event you’re having a friend or two provide readings at your celebration or maybe a vocalist upon request, we can provide an additional vocal microphone. Our system also comes complete with “anti feedback control” to avoid those embarrassing screeching moments. NO additional charge!
Videography Audio: Are you planning to have a professional wedding video recorded on your special day? Our system provides a stereo or mono DIGITAL output as a backup to their systems. NO additional charge! (1/4 inch connection cable required by your videographer)
Ceremony Musician: In the event you’re having live music for part of your wedding ceremony (Guitar/Harpist) and they have their own instrument pick up mic, they’re more than welcome to plug in to our system complete with tone, reverb and wide delay effects. NO additional charge! (1/4 inch connection cable required by your musician)
Here’s what’s included:
- Travel to and from the Wedding Bowl**
- Equipment Set up & Break Down
- Audio Engineer to run system
- Stereo sound system that meets permit requirement
- 1 Shure SM-58 Microphone Handheld with stand at the altar
- 1 Sennheiser e838 Microphone for reader/vocalist (if requested)
- Pre-ceremony guest arrival seating music.
- 3 songs for your ceremony – Contemporary or Traditional Processional, Bridal Entrance and Recessional provided OR, You may provide on digital delivery device such as an iPod, iPad, iPhone, etc..
- Post-ceremony music following recessional.
- Full stereo/mono digital output for Videographer
- Input for instrument (includes Tone/Reverb/Delay effects)
*Based on Availability.
**The Wedding Bowl (Cuvier Park) only. Additional fees for other San Diego County parks and beaches.
To request our Park Audio System and check for availability, please fill out the form below.